Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Last Day of School 2012-2013

on June 20, 2013

It has been my pleasure teaching all of you this year!

We have had our ups and downs…but each of you have a special place in my heart!!

Don’t be a stranger!

:O) Mrs. Spata

Our angelic look…

Our silly faces…

4 Responses to “Last Day of School 2012-2013”

1. Courtney says:

Hi Mrs. Spata,
    I went to write to you on the last day of school and I really haven’t had time lately. I had an amazing year with you. You are the best teacher ever and I will always keep my 4th grade memories. All the events you took us to do such as the Field Trip, Tye-Die Day, Hero Day and much more will keep a big space in my heart. When I had problems you helped me defend myself and you made the problem better! My year in 4th Grade was amazing! Wishing you the best of luck and a great year next year! I know 5th grade will be much different because you are not there! I will miss you! Have A great summer! I hope you and your family have an amazing time!

Love Always,
    Courtney

2. sspata says:

Hi Courtney!! It is so nice to hear from you! I am so glad that you enjoyed 4th grade! I know that it was a challengin year but you did a great job of staying positive and always doing your best! Relax and enjoy your summer! I will see you soon. 🙂

3. Courtney says:

Hi Mrs. Spata,
    I finished reading Landry News and I lost my sheet! I have been looking for weeks now. Could you somehow give me the questions and project?

Thanks So Much,
    Courtney

4. sspata says:

Hi Courtney!
    I looked on the Tackan website and I can’t find the document for you. I am sure that if you stop by the main office that they can make you a copy of the paper explaining the project. 🙂