Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Let’s enjoy some fun too…

on December 17, 2012

Along with our continued hard work in class this week (Explorers test on Thursday and Math test on Frdiay), we will be enjoying some seasonal fun as well!

Monday: We will go to a music filled assembly sponsored by the PTA called “Squeaky Clean”. The students will enjoy several holiday songs that they will be able to sing along to and have fun with.

Wednesday: Our class will be having a small winter party in our classroom. Our class mother has purchased a seasonal craft for the students to put together and I will be bringing in some yummy hot chocolate to enjoy in the classroom!

Friday: We will meet our kindergarten book buddies for the first time this year! Together the students will decorate gingerbread cookies that Miss Ryan and myself will make for the kids. I am looking for families willing and able to send in candies to decorate these yummy treats. Please contact me if you are able to help send in supplies.

Friday afternoon, we will also have a special 4th grade winter art project party! We will all be getting together to make a fun project and to again enjoy some hot chocolate and cookies. We will be using class money to purchase the hot chocolate, but I would love for a family or two to donate the cookies. Please contact me if you are able to help send in cookies.

2 Responses to “Let’s enjoy some fun too…”

1. Nick says:

Hi Mrs Spata,

I really enjoyed the gingerbread decorating! That was very fun. My favorite candy is skittels. What is yours? See you after the brake.

From, Nick

2. sspata says:

I have two favorite candies if that is ok. 🙂 I love Three Musketeers and Snickers. Anything chocolate really! See you soon!