Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

4th Grade Family Math Night

on January 23, 2009

Each student is invited to bring one parent to our 4th grade Family Math Night. It will be held on Tuesday, February 24th from 7:00-8:00 PM. This is an opportunity for parents who work to share in their child’s fourth grade fun!!!

On this interactive evening children and parents will spend time together talking about, investigating, and sharing mathematical ideas. You will rotate through four fun stations together and participate in hands-on learning. 

Please R.S.V.P on or before February 13th.

**Due to limited space in the classrooms, NO SIBLINGS are able to attend.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. We are looking forward to a great evening!!

7 Responses to “4th Grade Family Math Night”

1. sara says:

Hi Mrs. Spata just to tell you i will probably not be there=[ because my mom would have to work and my dad is working and my brother is not an adult. just to give you a heads up.
    sara

2. sspata says:

Do you have an aunt, uncle, grandparent, any other adult that you can bring with you from your family?

3. SARA says:

YEAH but one in iran and one in germany but i think my mom can do it i’m not sure
    sara

4. Matthew says:

I can not wait until 4th grade math night. My mom is coming. I wish both my parants could come. Mrs. Spata, why can’t both my parants come

Matt

5. sspata says:

Think how filled our room is with just us, then think of 2 times that amound -2 people at each desk. Now… imagine 3 people at every desk. We would never fit!!!

It wouldn’t be as fun because we would all be so packed. Also, it is against the fire code.

I wish everyone could come… but not this time.

:o)

6. anjali says:

Dear Mrs.Spata,
    I can’t come to family math night. I wish I could though. 🙁 (look sideways)

7. sspata says:

Anjali,
    I am very sorry that you can’t come to Math Night. Don’t worry too much about it. We will be doing other things this year that maybe you can do.
    :O)