Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

News Anchor

on January 20, 2009

Week in review January 12-16

MondayJacqulyn did her booktalk.  We recived our Science  test back.  We are learning area and perimeter in math.  We had library today.

Tuesday– We had our English Language Arts test- Book 1.  We are starting to learn about diferent types of  explorers.  In the computer Lab we typed or continued writing our exquisite exposortory essays.  We had art today.

Wednesday– We had another ELA- Book 2. We had 2 booktalks. Samantha  and James  did them. We had physical Education today.

Thursday– Today Nikki did her booktalk. We had gym again today. Our ELA part 3 was today. Fourth grade sports night was cancled due to the snowy weather. We started a book called Loser. 

Friday– Today we had a bagle breakfast to celebrate the ELA’s being done. We also had music class today. We read a book called Encounter and we discussed the point of a view of an explorer and the point of view of a Native American.

By Olivia

3 Responses to “News Anchor”

1. sarina says:

dear Mrs.Spata,
    I really think that the news anchor report was really cool because then our parents can see what we are doing during the school year. by the way, NOAH IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

2. sspata says:

I’m very glad that you like the new job of News Anchor. I am always looking for ideas that let you all do things on the blog.

3. SARA says:

I agree with sarina. oliva you did an asome job. mrs. spata on the recent coments it has taylors first and last name.
    sara