Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Introductions!

on October 27, 2011

My students have learned how to comment on blog postings.

Here is there chance to show you their new skills!

Introduce yourself to the world!!!!

No private information!!

:O) Mrs. Spata

8 Responses to “Introductions!”

1. Madison says:

Hi. My name is Madison and I am in Mrs. Spata’s 2011-2012 4th grade class!

2. Lexi says:

Hi Mrs. Spata!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to chat online with you and my classmates. I like how we get to post on your great and wonderful blog. I already posted a little on this blog. It’s so cool and diffrent than any other teacher’s blogs.

3. Madison says:

Hi. My name is Madison and I am in Mrs. Spata’s 2011-2012 4th grade calss!!! I will be putting comments on this blog when ever I can. I am also very happy to be in 4th grade with all my friends and a great teacher. :o)

4. chris says:

Hi. I am Chris . Mrs.Spata is so cool. Goodbye.

5. Ally says:

Hi!!!!! My name is Ally and I am in Mrs.Spata’s fourth grade class. We have alot of fun in class and use a smart board in school. Mrs.Spata is the best teacher for 4th grade. For Halloween I am being a sock hop dolly. I hope my Halloween bag is full to the top at the end of the night. My family has a dog named Jake. I love love love animals!!!! After school I take ice skating lessons. Another hobbie I have is cheer leading. Byeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Julianna says:

Hi my name is Julianna my teacher is Mrs. Spata. I am in fourth grade. I go to Tackan Elementry. In our classroom we do lots of fun things such as math games, Spata store, and multiplcation marathon. We have an up coming event wich is a Halloween parade. We have lots of fun in our classroom. We love to do math games. Mrs. Spata makes everything seem fun!! I get to learn science, math, social studies, and we have independent reading. Mrs. Spata is an awesome teacher. I love fourth grade!!!!!!!

7. Kayla says:

Hi I am Kayla. I am in Mrs.Spatas 4th grade class.She is a wonderful teacher. We are learning the parts of a flower in sciencie , multipaciton in math, native americans in social studies, also we are reading and writing. I love 4th grade.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):)

8. Maya says:

Hi!!! my name is Maya. My favorite color is blue. I have a sister named Dana a mom and a dad. I have two pet a dog named Razin and a fish named Rainbow. I love being in Mrs.Spata’s class shes so much fun!!!:) 🙂 🙂