Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Hope your enjoying your time off!

on February 20, 2009

Hi boys and girls,

I hope that you are enjoying your vacation!! They always go by so very fast!! I thought that it would be fun to share with each other something that we did over the week off. Remember that you didn’t have to go away to have something to share.

See you all soon.

:O) Mrs. Spata

6 Responses to “Hope your enjoying your time off!”

1. sspata says:

I’ll go first…

Unfortunatly, although I had many plans of things to do with Noah this vacation, both he and I became very sick this week. We both went to the doctor, were told to take medicine, and ended up sleeping most of the days away.

We did go out for our first walk since November on that beautiful 50 degree day that we had. It was very cool watching Noah as he looked around and stared at all things around us. In November, he did not pay much attention to what was around him. This time he was captivated by everything we saw.

:O)

2. Sarina says:

Dear Mrs.Spata,
    Are you ok. Is Noah ok.On my vacation my grandparents came over and they let us do everything that my mom and dad dont allow. I hope you and Noah get better. Bye!!!!!

3. Aiman says:

Dear Mrs.Spata and my classmates,
    I had so much fun over this break I hope you guys did to.I played outside all day long.I also had someone stay at my house for a few days but we had a few fights.Bye.
    From your friend,
    Aiman.

4. Adonis says:

Hi, the first thing I did over my vacation was go over my cousin Brandon’s house in Amityville. At his house we played a video game called Star Wars Battlefront for the play station 2. It was very fun. Then after that we brought Brandon to my house. We played Super Smash Bros. Brawl (on the Wii) , legos, Nerf guns, and spies. Then he slept over and we baisicly did the same thing. Those the only big things that happened to me this week.

5. anjali says:

The fist thing I did over vacation was celebrate valentine’s day. Then I celebrated my dad’s birthday and had dance class. I went to the park with Sarina and her brother. I watched the Oscar awards on Sunday and saw a lot of celebrities. I also practiced for the math state test. I had a lot of fun during my time off! :):):):)

ANJALI

6. SARA says:

Unforotunatly I was grounded and my moms firend dog. Well somerthing is wrong with it. Also I went hiking twice. I LOVE HIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SARA