Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

on November 25, 2008

I wanted to take a moment to wish my students and their families a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy each other!!!

If you would like to tell us what you are thankful for this year… I would love to read about it. This invitation is not only for my students, but also for their family members.

Personally, I am very thankful for the new addition to my family Noah!!! My husband and I are enjoying every moment with him. I am also very thankful for my class this year. It is wonderful that I am able to spend a second year with many of them and continue to watch what wonderful young men and women they are turning into!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I’ll see you all on Monday.

5 Responses to “Happy Thanksgiving!!!”

1. Sarina says:

Dear Mrs.Spata,
    I really had a good Thanksgiving. Did you? The most fun thing was when me and my cousins were playing with our new ‘instruments”. My cousin played the ‘drum’ and I played the ‘rainstick’. We pretended that we had a band and we had so much fun. NOAH IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. sspata says:

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!

My Thanksgiving was wonderful!!! Thanks for asking.

:o)

3. Emma says:

I am very thankful this year for the many blessings in my life. Hannah and Emma are certainly the smiles that light up each day. That is why it is especially important to let you know how thankful I am for the postitive impact you are having on Emma’s fourth grade experience. As I read the responses from your class, it is quite emotional to see how much you have already touched the lives of the young, beautiful children in your class. I appreciate that my daughter is among them. Thank you for taking the time to enrich her education and for providing opportunities like this, to take a small glimpse into the many wonderful things that occur within your classroom. I hope you and your husband had a terrific Thanksgiving with your Noah:) Enjoy every second with him! He is quite the lucky one to have you for his mommy!
    Warm regards and much gratitude,
    Kim

4. Joan says:

I am so grateful for my wonderful family — my parents for shaping who I am; my husband for enhancing who I am; and my children for making me realize that each one of them has something very important to teach me.

(Peter, I think you’re teaching me to relax, laugh and always be ready for a surprise!)

5. Zachary G. says:

I am thankful for having all of the food at the table, and for spending a lot of time with my wonderful family. My family is the most important thing to me. That is what I am thankful for.