Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Calling all parents…

on November 17, 2008

You are invited to come in on Tuesday, November 25th to help during our Native American Day. You will be supporting various stations that will be set up in the classroom. The stations will take place from 9:30 AM to 12:15 PM. The fourth graders will be cycling through each of our rooms, so you will not be with your child the entire time.

If you are interested and available… please contact Mrs. Giglio or Mrs. Weidtman. You will find their numbers on our “friendship chain”.

Thank you! 

6 Responses to “Calling all parents…”

1. Emma says:

Mrs.Spata,
    My mom would llike to come to Native American Day but can not make it in the morning . She could make it at 10 or after, so she and I we’re wondering what time she would have to be at school for native american day.
    your student,
    Emma

2. beck says:

i cannot wait untill native american day!i think that my DaD might be able to come on the 25th which is on Teusday!

3. sspata says:

I added that information to the post. Sorry that I left it out before. The stations are from 9:30 to 12:15. Ask her to call our class parents and see if there are still openings. A half hour late is fine with me. As long as there is still availablity, let them know that I approved it. 🙂

4. sspata says:

Becky- I’m so glad that your dad can come. Make sure he calls our class moms to sign up. 😉

5. SARA says:

hi Mrs.Spata i’m sorry but my parents cat make it=[ but at least i’m looking forward for it. see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye

6. sspata says:

There will be other events that maybe they can come to. See you tomorrow.