Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Last Year’s ELA and Math scores

on September 16, 2010

I have been recieving many notes asking why you have not recieved last year’s test scores and when you will be recieving them.

Here is what I know… New York State decided to rescore all of the tests and changed thier expectations for recieving each grade. It actually became harder to earn a 4. It was all over the news this summer so you may have heard about this already.

We are just starting to recieve the information now, so I would guess that you will recieve your letter/scores in the mail by the end of the month.

I hope that this information helps you through this frustrating time for all of us.

:O)

2 Responses to “Last Year’s ELA and Math scores”

1. Christine F says:

my son Hector for got he’s math Homework at school he had told me that we can get it off the computer.. Can you tell me how?

2. sspata says:

Hi Mrs. F,

Yes of course… copy and paste this address into your browser address bar -www.pearsonsuccessnet.com

Hector was given a user name and password. You also should have recieved a letter with the information last week. He needs to log on. Then he clicks where it says student text. Then he can go directly to the lesson number. For example 1-5 for decimals.

I hope this helps. 🙂

PS Please don’t put your last name on the comments. I erased it for you.