Mrs. Spata’s Fourth Grade Blog

A window into our classroom!

Welcome!!

on November 9, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!!!

The students in my class are building their individual responsibility by writing in their agendas every morning. They are also being asked to communicate many things to their parents.  I am not used to using my students as my home-school “connector”.

It is my intention to use this blog to give the parents of my students a window into our classroom. To give you a resource to find out what exactly is going on and what your child is possibly not telling you. 🙂

We will keep the agenda up-to-date so that you will know what has been assigned for homework. I will also include big events or things that are going on in the classroom that I think you should know about.

This blog will evolve as the year progresses… but for now I want to use it as a starting place for us to stay on the same page.

As always, if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact me.

10 Responses to “Welcome!!”

1. Dr. Leeds says:

I am looking forward to hearing about the success of your blog. Please keep me posted! 🙂

2. Mrs. Spata says:

I definitely will keep you posted. I am very excited about this opportunity for a home-school connection! :o)

3. Alicia says:

Hi Mrs. Spata!! I think this is great!!!! Thanks.

4. Joan & Peter says:

Peter was excited to show me the class’ blog. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the 4th grade!

5. sspata says:

Thanks! I am also excited about this year! We are going to have lots of fun and learn many things!!

6. nikki says:

mrs.Spata i forgot the name of my website but i’ll ask my neighbor for it tommorrow

7. sspata says:

Ok great. I am interested in checking it out.

8. Aiman says:

I really like the blog.I am excited.This year has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun so far.
    :):) Aiman

9. anjali says:

Dear Mrs. Spata,
    There is only four months left of school. I can’t believe it went by so fast!!:):):)

10. sspata says:

I agree… it is going by very quickly!!!
    :O)