I plan to post your study guides early in each unit so that you can use them to study a little bit each day/week throughout the unit. If you try to cram last minute.. you will not do very well. We cover a lot of information in fourth grade and you may have difficulty remembering everything if you don’t study often.
Math Mid-Module #1
Be sure to use the practice tests and answer keys, that were sent home on Monday, to practice answering questions using the strategies we use in class. **Read the questions carefully**
Plant Stucture and Functions
(Date of Test: Friday, October 3rd)
Be prepared to label diagrams and explain the following:
- What are the parts of a plant and their functions?
- What are the parts of a flower and their functions?
- What is the life cycle of a flowering plant? (5 stages)
- What is the difference between a fruit and a vegetable?
- What are the different ways that seeds can travel?
- How do flowers make fruits and seeds?
You are also responsible for all vocabulary in the four lessons of chapter one.
Remember when you are studying for the test…
- Look over all of your notes!
- Review the graphic organizers!
- Review the questions!
- Revisit the study guide!
*Remember this is a guide! There may be information from class discussions and activities on the assessment!